Thank you for supporting local small businesses during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a winery centered around hospitality, our highest priority is ensuring that our guests feel safe and enjoy a relaxing time on our estate. We are open by appointment only for an array of outdoor experiences, including Vineyard Hikes, Chateau Block Vineyard Tastings, Picnic Lunches, themed dinners and the new Paris on the Terrace lunch. Overnight stays in our winery suites resume July 1. We continue to do everything we can to keep our customers, employees, and community safe and healthy.
Social Distancing and Face Covering Guidelines
Using guidelines from the Sonoma County health orders, we’ve developed the above graphic about our commitment to safety and to warm hospitality. We ask all winery guests to join us in a commitment to safety and to kindness, as we navigate this new world of hospitality together. Please promise to do the following:
- If you are sick or begin showing any symptoms of illness, please help us ensure the safety of all guests by allowing us to reschedule your visit, or issue you a full refund. Guests who exhibit any symptoms of Coronavirus will be asked to return home and issued a full refund.
- Cancel or reschedule your reservation if you have been in contact with someone recently who has tested positive for Coronavirus or is suspected of having Coronavirus.
- Carry a face covering at all times. Coverings must be worn outdoors when you cannot stay six feet from others, and coverings should be worn indoors at all times for any guests who enter our lobby to purchase wine. All overnight stay guests who use Jordan’s complimentary transportation to and from town must wear face masks inside the vehicle at all times. If someone forgets a face mask, one will be provided, but refusal to wear facial coverings in these situations will result in guests not being allowed to enter the property or to enter the company vehicle.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others who are not part of your household.
- Use hand sanitizer as often as necessary (hand sanitizer stations will be located at entrance, experience, restrooms and exit).
- Bring your own refillable water bottle for Vineyard Hikes.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, sanitize your hands afterwards and pack out your tissue to dispose at home.
- Have fun and be kind.
As our promise to you, here are the employee procedures in place to keep our guests and our staff safe:
- Health & Safety. All employees have completed a COVID-19 health and safety training to ensure procedures are followed. Employees must conduct a health check each morning before coming to work and follow the Center for Disease Control’s general guidelines for washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizers, maintaining social distances, wearing face coverings when around others and inside the winery and coughing/sneezing into an elbow or tissue. Jordan has always had a policy about ill employees not coming to work. No employee is allowed to come to work if they are starting to feel sick or show any symptoms of sickness.
- Sanitation Guidelines. Our Culinary and Housekeeping departments have been long-recognized by the Sonoma County Health Department for their high standards of sanitation in food service and hospitality. Rigorous cleaning procedures have been implemented for before, during and after guest experiences. Designated guest restrooms are cleaned every hour by our staff. Additional hand sanitizer stations have also been placed throughout the winery, as well as at entrances, exits and guest experience locations.
- Face Coverings. In accordance with Sonoma County health orders, face masks/coverings are required by anyone entering the winery or those who cannot maintain six feet of distance from others. We have also provided our staff with face masks and require that they use them for their protection and the protection of colleagues and guests. Guests are required to bring and wear their own masks. Disposable masks will be available to those who forget to bring their masks.
- Social Distancing. Guest experiences have been modified to allow for hosts to maintain the proper physical distance whenever possible. Other employees have been trained and instructed to maintain social distancing, and our break rooms and offices have been reconfigured to allow for social distancing of other employees who do not interact with guests.
- Food Service. The Jordan culinary staff follows the safety and sanitation guidelines of the Sonoma County Health Department, as always. All staff are ServSafe Food Protection Certified. In addition to the above, our culinary staff has implemented additional procedures for handling, serving and storing food, as well as sanitizing tools and surfaces.
We will continue to do all that we can to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees. To review a comprehensive list of every safety measure being taken to protect everyone, request a copy of Jordan Winery’s Reopening Guidelines & Procedures.